ABOUT THE SHOW
The display will be held at STEAM – Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon on 7th and 8th October 2023. We’re planning some amazing new displays as well as all the usual activities for all the family to enjoy and participate in. All models on display are built by Brickish members, making it one of the the largest display of LEGO fan models from the UK.
Doors open at 10am and the show closes at 5pm. Last admission is at 4.30pm.
There will be plenty to see and do, making it a fabulous day out for all the family:
- Lots of models of all sizes built by LEGO fans such as railway layouts, buildings, space craft, cars, trucks, aircraft and much more
- Interactive Building – help create an all-new giant LEGO mosaic from over 100,000 bricks!
- Visit the Bricks and Bits LEGO Toy Shop and other independent LEGO traders for some great deals on some exclusive LEGO sets not available on the high street
- LEGO and Duplo brick pits tables for children
- Brick Cafe – to keep you refreshed in first class style.
- all the regular displays and exhibits telling the remarkable story of the men and women who built, operated and travelled on the Great Western Railway. One entrance ticket covers access to the LEGO model show as well as the museum itself and the displays and exhibits of the Great Western Railway.